Guidelines for Presentation:
- The final program schedule will available online about 10 days before the conference. The time and date of the presentation of each paper will be there in the program schedule.
- Authors/presenters will be required to connect via a Zoom link for his/her session and present their slides for 12 minutes. The links will be provided in the schedule and will be emailed to authors as well.
- Authors/presenters are requested to join the provided link with the email id communicated to us.
- To avoid any technical glitches or network problems during the conference as a back-up all Authors are required to record the presentation of their slides with voice over in mp4 format and send to us definitely 26th October. This is only for back-up. Authors MUST be present online at the time of their presentation.
N.B. Email us for further queries.
Download the Program Schedule in pdf format HERE
Times are expressed in Eastern Daylight Time (EDT (GMT-4)).
|Full Paper Submission:||28th September 2020|
|Acceptance Notification:||9th October 2020|
|Final Paper Submission:||24th October 2020|
|Early Bird Registration||19th October 2020|
|Presentation Submission:||26th October 2020|
|Conference:||28th -31st October 2020|
• Conference Proceedings will be submitted for publication at IEEE Xplore® digital library .
• Best Paper Award will be given for each track.